How to apply
The GlobDETA programme welcomes applications from Italian and international candidates aged between 18 and 30 with a Bachelor Degree or equivalent. Applicants must have an English level B2 competence.
Interested candidates have to send the following documents to the email address firstname.lastname@example.org:
- A scanned copy of a valid document of identity;
- Signed application form (download here)
- A motivation letter (with signature and date) in Italian or in English with a maximum length of 1.000 words in Word or pdf format.
- An updated CV in Europass format (you can create one here)
- Declaration concerning the English competence (download here) or valid certification of the same competence.
The deadline for application is August 26, 2020 at 12.00 pm CET.